Monday 2 May 2011

Ugh.

Alexander Wang 'Kirsten' Satchel in Black and Dove Grey
Dear Alexander Wang, please stop coming out with these beautiful bags, because frankly, the Kirsten Satchel is to die for. Much like my 'oh rebel' post, I find these bags are kind of an essential for the rock chick in us all. Satchels are always really handy to have, and they're totally stylin' right now, and every girl needs a bit of Alexander Wang in their life. Not only are they made out of the beloved suede, but the two brilliant colours are good to go with everything. I personally prefer the Dove Grey (left) over the black, because I'm loving grey's right now. (I bought this awesome cement coloured nailpolish the other day) I think a great combination though would be the bag in Dove Grey with black straps.

No comments:

Post a Comment