Tuesday 10 May 2011

Oh, dear.

Okay, so tonight I'm going out with my dad, step mum, sister, brother and grand parents for dinner, which is going to be horrible, because I really don't feel comfortable talking to my grandparents, but either way, it has taken me sometime to figure out what to wear. Tonight, I'll be wearing black tights, with my thrift wedges, a black chiffon peasant shirt over the top of a pair of tailored shorts, and a Union Jack Flag vintage waist-coat. I'm channeling a bit of 70's Brit punk, with black and blue nails, purple lipstick, and the hair on the left side of my parting pinned back, with cats-eyes. For jewelery, I'm wearing my Buster Sword necklace, my Mario bracelet, an Armour ring and silver earrings.

1 comment:

  1. My granparents are pretty unbearable too. I have cousins who are like the 'golden children' and I'm just the silly one who likes fashion!

    ReplyDelete