Sunday 1 May 2011

My summer frock.

When it comes to Summer, I prefer to think Audrey over Alexa, in that I prefer my dresses to not be shorter than my underwear. Below, is my favourite summer dress, that once belonged to my nana, and to me, it's perfect. I love the shoulders, and the way it sits on my waist, and especially with the tie at the back, I can change whether I want it to be tight or loose. With the colours, and the pattern, I really always feel summery when I wear it, however I do like to add my own personal touch, by adding a brown Trilby and a pair of loafers. I really love my simple, Vintage button down dress though. I do however really love wearing tiny little short dresses during Winter, but I get to wear tights and add coats and be amazing. During Summer I spend too much time trying to avoid the sun, I wear hats to avoid tans.




No comments:

Post a Comment