Friday 6 May 2011

The really awkward moment when Alexa Chung calls blogs ridiculous and every fashion blog turns against her.

Can I just state how much I hate Alexa Chung, who is apparently a contributing editor at Vogue, yet the girl only ever wears the same old crap. I'm pretty sure the reason she was introduced to the industry was via a fashion blog, and frankly, I know a lot of girls who would do so much more of a better job as Contributing editor at Vogue after being secluded for weeks and don't even know what a t-shirt is. I really hate Alexa Chung.

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU. I am so sick of seeing her everywhere! She's the one blogger obsession/"style icon" that I just can not seem to get my head around. I mean, really? Alexa Chung? Idk. She's definitely less than impressive to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I honestly can't stand her. She always wears the same thing, and when she was gloating about the fact that women don't like hearing they're naturally thing, but then she states that she's so happy at her weight and doesn't have an eating disorder. I don't understand the hype about her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for that! I completely agree. I don't understand people's obsession with her, she's rude, has repetitive style, and is just awful. This is one of the best posts I've read on a blog in a while!

    agonemia.blogspot.com

    A.

    ReplyDelete