Wednesday 25 May 2011

I'm back!

And I will be deleting all my useless posts, and posts that don't really mean anything - although I'm considering just wiping this page clear and starting entirely fresh, with my new post format and outlook online. Things will be running a bit differently, and I'll be posting not as much a day - a maximum of five posts, I think, because I do think I post an overwhelming amount. I'm considering redoing all my reviews and whatnot, but I'll give it a few days for all of you to LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK - THIS MEANS COMMENTS! :) I'll also be letting a bit more of my nerdy side show, with reviews of costumes in my favourite video games, as well as what I like and dislike about the game, because I want my blog to show who I am and I'm not all fashion, so this is it. This is the new LMNS

No comments:

Post a Comment