Saturday 7 May 2011

GIRL CRUSH.

Fashion blogger Bebe Zeva
So, if you don't know her, you will now. Bebe Zeva is has this to-die-for wardrobe, with to-die-for looks and to-die-for hair. I would kill to be biffles with this babe from Las Vegas. She knows how to pull of chic, goth, pretty-in-pink, punk, elegant, girly, sexy, vintage, retro, and downright babin'. I adore absolutely everything she wears, I mean, she can even pull off creepers and still look stunning. I was going to attempt to post some of my favourite outfits, but there are simply too many to choose from. With a girl that has only just turned 18, and has the most outstanding vintage wardrobe (aside from me, of course)  she also has an outstanding amount of designers, especially my fave Ralph Lauren. I do have to say though, that my all time favourite outfit is that pictures, with the gorgeous tan poncho by Bb Dakota, and the ever lovely JC Vienna wedge/platform, this girl knows her stuff, and she accomplishes the stunning Parisian Chic style that is always everlastingly beautiful. She's also quite the artist with makeup too, and always has a stunning colour painted on her beautifully shaped lips. I... just... ugh. If you haven't checked out her blog, check it out now.
LINKS:
Blog.
Lookbook.
Twitter.

2 comments: