Wednesday 4 May 2011

Oh, even though.

narcissusroad:Clémence Poésy on set of Gossip Girl (July 6, 2010).
Clemence Poesy - Season Four Gossip Girl
So while Spring is all well and over for me, I'm honestly fed up of all these girls claiming that 'Floral is so in for Spring' when frankly, it never left. Floral is simply a classic item from spring, because spring is the time when flowers come out to play. It's nothing new, and when girls claim it is, I get annoyed. When Clemence Poesy featured in Gossip Girl as the beautiful Eva, not only was it the first time I didn't want Chuck and Blair, but what she wore was simply outstanding. The beautiful light pink shirt and lace white skirt (pictured) are the definition of Spring. The clean colours, with the beautiful bag, and the simplistic ideal of a necklace was to die for. This is really for more of that classic gal inside all of us, who is still a sucker for the pretty-in-pink, and I think you should all know that I'm not fond of pink, but this outfit is perfection. It is THE spring outfit, and it is just amazing. Everything Clemence wore during Gossip Girl was amazing though. I'm not quite sure who designed what in my favourite outfit (pictured) but it is simply stunning.

2 comments:

  1. I love Gossip Girl, and I adore your blog. Clemence is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Clemence Poesy, she's so gorgeous! I linked to your blog from IFB, and I love it!

    <3 your new follower, A.

    agonemia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete