Wednesday 4 May 2011

Oh right, I have homework.

Because I'm unable to draw, I've taken great inspiration
from Fif Lapin and used a bunny instead of a person.
Okay, so this is the design for my Textiles assignment, which is basically altering a pattern in three ways, and looking at inspiration from 3.1 Phillip Lim, I'm creating a shirt out of a poly-crepe blend, with long sleeves, that are cuffed, cinched shoulders and an extreme collar (which isn't that obvious in the photo.) I'm also going to be creating a bow out of the same fabric, that I can simply tie around my shoulders and I will be feeling very french. The shirt is supposed to be made for an event, but the event I have in mind isn't until June, which is basically a Roof Top Garden Party where a lot of fashion bloggers go and we all gloat about how fantastic we look. I'll be wearing this shirt, high-waisted blue jeans, that are cuffed at the calves, black ruffled heels and my vintage Dior turban, along with a green satchel, and my nails will also be green!





1 comment:

  1. Very cute!

    Love the bunny! I believe that drawing is an expression of ourselves, thats what make it so special.
    xx

    ReplyDelete