Wednesday 11 May 2011

The next thing on my list.

Karen Gillan as Amy Pond in my favourite show, Doctor Who.
Now, you should all know my obsession for Karen Gillan and Doctor Who, and episode 3 of Season Six is absolutely amazing, not just because the beautiful Lily Cole has a gigantic feature, but Karen Gillan (Amy Pond) is a PIRATE. A freaking pirate. I have such an obsession for Pirates it's ridiculous, and frankly, Amy as a Pirate was kind of amazing in every single way. This post isn't just about my love for Doctor Who, nor does it only have the title of an AMAZING book. (The next thing on my list - Jill Smolinksi, I recommend it) but it is basically to let you all know, that I am not hunting to make a pirate coat like Amy wears. From what I can see, it's a woolen jacket, which is going to be perfect for winter, and I think it's an amazing way to add a little bit of spark to my uniform, and general outfits. Now, every year I have a Pirate party, but each year my costume is completely different, and right now, I want Amy's jacket, with the brown strap across her shoulder, and who can forget the hat? I of course love the boots, and have a similar pair, but not with the bright pink tights. 

1 comment:

  1. So I bet you can't wait for the newest part of the Pirates of the Caribbean!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete