Saturday 7 May 2011

Miss Swan.

00019.jpg
Click to view full size image
Keira Knightley. Photos credit to Sweet Kiera 




   Kiera Knightley looked absolutely stunning at her brothers wedding (date unknown) and frankly, I absolutely adore the dress she's wearing. I think the shoes could have had a bigger platform, and were just generally higher, but I adore chunky shoes. The colour of this dress is what really captured my attention whilst reading Grazia the other day, but looking at the beautiful, full skirt, the deep plunging neck and the bows on the shoulders were just stunning. If all my bridesmaids dresses were to look like this I'd happily always be the bridesmaid, never the bride.

1 comment:

  1. I love Keira Knightley!! her dress is so beautiful here!! Being a bridesmaid is great.

    ReplyDelete