Tuesday 3 May 2011

Cheap cheap beach.

Black suede ruffle heel from Spend-less shoes

Okay, so Spend-less Shoes is this shoe store in Australia, that sells shoes that aren't exactly amazing quality, so if I ever find shoes that I like, I always wait a week or two till they're on special, for while some of their shoes look absolutely amazing, they're honestly crap quality. The shoes above are black suede, and I've had my eyes on them for a while. I adore the ruffle on the front, and the heel is actually quite large, but frankly, I'm waiting till they're less than $50. It's not expensive, but for the quality, I could find a pair in an op-shop for a lot cheaper, and better quality. I do really love them though. When I tried them on, I was wearing black tights and a black tulle skirt with a black singlet and a black belt around my waist, with red lipstick, and really, it all looked perfect. I cannot wait to get my hands on them. I'm quite sure Louboutin created a pair, which these shoes are based on, but either way, they're really quite amazing. They have a zip on the inner ankle, as well, in case you were wondering, and I believe they sat directly underneath the ankle.

No comments:

Post a Comment