Tuesday 3 May 2011

Style Stalker

Amanda Brohman - Fashion Blogger

Fashion blogger and frequent Lookbook user Amanda Brohman has graced us with her glorious outfits again and again, and I just can't get enough of it. While I personally find that a few of her outfits can make her look a bit frumpy (like this) the outfit pictured is simply to-die-for. I really love the Jumpsuit she's wearing here, the transparent black shirt over the top, and her Jeffrey Campbell Lita's are the definition of a Stylish gal, to me. Amanda B is certainly somewhere up there in my favourite looks, because I adore absolutely everything she wears. The photo pictured is so far my favourite look, but what makes this girl so amazing is her gorgeous light blonde hair and extremely pale skin, because let's face it, I always prefer pale skin over tans, but you should all know that by now. She kind of reminds of Juno Temple, who was my favourite actress for many, many years. Either way, this gal is someone you need to keep an eye on. (I REALLY LIKE SAYING GAL!)

Check out her:



No comments:

Post a Comment