Sunday 1 May 2011

My heart was actually racing watching the clip from Gucci A/W 11-12, simply because of the colour blocking and THE TRILBY HATS. My love for Trilby's is extreme, and I'm currently on Trilby no. 46. All of which are completely separate colours. While not everything in the collection included a Trilby, my favourite outfit was that in the middle picture, with that simply divine blue trench coat with the stunning blue trilby, and the bold, dark red lips. It's very rare that I adore something by Gucci as much as I am right now, but I for one was pleased with the lips and hats in this collection. I just cannot get over that beautiful royal blue though. It's just... stunning

1 comment:

  1. Color block, ton sur ton, complementaries colors... wow, the world is colored now and I AM LOVING THAT!!!!!! The european fashion always fascinate me!

    Kisses,
    Cris from http://ilpiccolomondodicri.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete