Sunday 1 May 2011

Colour isn't something I'm find of, and as most of you would probably think it's very rare that something bright appears in my wardrobe, which is fair enough, but actually wrong. I'm a great believer that every girl should have a few items that just make their entire outfit pop, for example, I have a bright blue raincoat, and an olive green winter coat, it's just very rare that I get so cold that I need to wear them! While I do wear black A LOT, but I do actually really love colour, just as long as it isn't girly or pink (or floral. I have this one vintage dress that is so colourful you wouldn't believe it.It's enough floral for me) But having something like a high-waisted blue leather skirt or a pair of bright purple tights is always the best way to bring life into an outfit, and sure, this is said by everyone, but it's honestly true! So, make sure you have a few essential pieces of colour, that really makes your outfit pop!
004.jpg003.jpg001.jpg002.jpg005.jpg
(Image: Frida Gustavsson. Credit to I love Frida)

No comments:

Post a Comment