Wednesday 4 May 2011

Style Stalker 2

Fashion Blogger and Freelance Stylist Andy T.

Fashion blogger and freelance stylist Andy T recently became MANGO's new it girl. I stumbled across her picture on lookbook (where I find a lot of my style stalkers until I can get my camera fixed) and I really loved what she wore. Wearing an American College varsity/bomber jacket, a simple black and white t-shirt, black leggings and a stunning pair of YSL blue pumps, I really love what Andy is wearing, because it's so simple, but bought to life with a pair of amazing heels! Now, the leopard print bag I'm not amazingly fond of, but I'm just not one for animal prints in general, and I also think it's a bit too mix-and-match with the blue heels, however we all have our own taste. I also find that looking at her quickly, she could be Katy Perry with those glasses on.
You can check out her :

3 comments:

  1. I'm the same. I really don't like animal print, it's just weird. I'm fine with fur though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD SHE DOES LOOK LIKE KATY PERRY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her shoes.

    ReplyDelete