Saturday 14 May 2011

Style Stalker 3



Me, aged 13 (I think)THE BEAUTIFUL GIRL AT PARTY TIGHTS (Ella) is simply too gorgeous to comprehend. She has a lovely face, as well as lovely hair, a lovely figure and an all to lovely wardrobe. Now, I use lovely over anything else, because I don't really see her as a grungy 'go-get-fucked' kind of gal. Not to say I think she's some highly innocent girly-girl, but from what I've seen of her, I think she's just perfectly described as lovely. Now, I've only recently spotted her blog, but I adore it in every way, and while I've been following her on Tumblr for a while, I haven't quite paid too much attention to her, until tonight. I kind of felt the need to be like 'OH HEY GUYS I LOVE THIS GIRL SEE' but I more or less love, from the little I've seen from her wardrobe, is the vintage-ness of her. She kind of reminds me of a not-so-tall, blonde Audrey, especially with the photo of her adorable orange skirt (pictured below) But she's also really tall (well I think so) and I felt the need to let you all know about a girl I am currently obsessed with, so make sure you keep the updates, too!




A skirt I bought today. (You can’t really tell but it’s bright orange)

LINKS

1 comment:

  1. Perfect skirt. Love how white shirt is tucked in. X

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete