Thursday 28 April 2011

There are no LIMits

Yes, Pun intended. 3.1 Phillip Lim did a magnificent job for the Fall 2011 collection, especially looking at the brown leather pants and sleeves used quite a lot, but there was also something about the pants in this collection that certainly made my heart skip a beat. I loved the different coloured panels as well as the black and white zip-less and button-less cardigan. For some reason, I always associate 3.1 Phillip Lim with shirts, but this time I'm more in love with the white dress (center, first image) and the gray and black woolen knit dress. I'm unsure of what it is about this, but at first look I wasn't really fond of anything, I have since grown to love almost everything, especially what looks like a black jumpsuit. (bottom, centre image)

No comments:

Post a Comment