Friday 29 April 2011

I love Weight Watchers.

Okay, so it's not fashion related, but, in a way it kind of is, because this means that I'll soon be wanting to post pictures of my daily outfits! So, it's actually really amazing, because it still allows for you to have treats, I mean, last night mum and I had this really nice chocolate eclairs, but we exceed our daily limit of calories, and it's actually really awesome. The food is all so bloody delicious, and right now I'm drinking this really sweet hot chocolate, but it's less than 60 calories. Oh my god, I am loving this though, except for all the muesli, because I'm not exactly fond of muesli, however, everything else is really, really good. Also, the amount of almonds I'm allowed to eat is basically heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment