Wednesday 27 April 2011

Please, no.

A combination of two of this seasons biggest obsessions, J. Crew has shamefully tried to put them together to bring you (what I find to be) a horrific jumpsuit. Some of it has potential, but to me, it looks to much like The Farmer Wants A Wife meets Project Runway... for children. A denim jumpsuit is definitely a no-no, unless you're the most stylish person in existence. Even Clemence Poesy or Chloe Sevigney wouldn't look good in this, and that's really saying something. I think J.Crew has gone a bit wrong here, but I guess if you could cut off the sleeves and add a thick black or brown belt around the hips, it could be more of a 50's thing. I am, however, not a fan. If you are, well, we're all free to our own opinions.... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment