Thursday 28 April 2011

Into gear.

So, yes, it is very old news, and yes, I think a lot of people are over it, but I am still madly in love with the Alexander Wang Fall 2010 Ready-To-Wear. I loved the mixture of leather, sheer and stripes. My personal favourite was the red and white stripe tail-coat shirt with the puffy light denim shorts, but I especially adore the long, messy side braid, that was also seen for Miu Miu Spring Ready-To-Wear 2010. The entire collection was very American Football Leather meets French party-esque Sheer clothes, along with that one random splash of colour. Alexander Wang was really bought to life with this collection for I know a lot of people had never heard of A.Wang before this, which is actually quite depressing. I find that A.Wang is really a great designer for the younger generation, like Chanel was in the 20's, A.Wang is something that a lot of kids in the younger generation will love and adore, because it's all something 'fresh.' Looking at the collection as a whole, this is still my favourite set from A. Wang, for some reasons I cannot explain. Here are some of my favourite looks:
I really need to identify that this is my favourite outfit, with the American Football inspired purse and the tail-coat with the shorts.


No comments:

Post a Comment