Thursday 28 April 2011

Heart is pounding.

The Miu Miu Fall 2011 Ready-To-Wear collection was absolutely stunning. The colour, or lack thereof, was simply suburb, and everything was just so lush that I want to die. I loved it all apart from the fur waist tie-type-thing, but other than that everything was amazing. The orange shirt with the black pencil skirt is the first thing that caught my eye, but the orange... thing, over that gray/brown dress was also quite nice. I don't know if I would wear it, personally, but I do however really love it. Everything else was simply amazing, like the black shirts and blue collars, with pants that kind of look like track pants, was also quite nice. I adored the pencil skirts and the coats, especially like that with of the olive green woolen coat. The dress in the very last picture on the right is also very nice. It's quite 40's with a modern touch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment